AWARENESS ON COVID19 || SHOULD YOU WASH FRUITS & VEGETABLES OR NOT?
There are many theories floating around as to how the #virus is transmitted through fresh fruits/vegetables & hence one should either not consume them at all or soak in baking powder/ vinegar etc.
There are some who have even applied the washing hands with soap water for 20 seconds theory to fruits/vegetables as well.
So what are the #recommendations from #scientific #bodies?
1. COVID – 19 #does #not #spread through food so it is very safe to consume fruits & vegetables.
2. #Soaking in baking soda/vinegar/turmeric/saltwater etc is a recommended safe practice for getting rid of #pesticides. However, there is no scientific evidence to suggest it does the same for the virus.
3. #Washing with soap/detergent is #not #recommended as the compounds present in soap/detergent are not something that the human body can deal with.
4. #Thoroughly#washing under running water is the recommended practice for all fruits/ vegetables. Use a soft brush if more soiled.
5. #Leafy#vegetables must be soaked in water & rinsed at least twice.
6. #Always#wash#your#hands with soap & water before & after handling food. So use safe practice not only for today but always.
It’s really important to trust reliable information, not on Fake.
Let’s Spread only Positivity and not Corona Positive.
Video Created by Bhoomi Computers Solutions